View all jobs
Video Telecon. Technician 2 - TS/SCI PolygraphAnnapolis Junction, MD
Telecom Tech 2 - Day Shift
- As a Video Teleconferencing Engineer supporting the customer, you will be trusted to work on specific tasks.
- Responsible for the configuration, and maintenance of worldwide Voice and Video Conferencing System
- Responsible for the installation of operating system and security patches.
- Responsible for assessing the applicability of vulnerabilities and maintain security compliance of the Voice and Video Conferencing System.
- Provide support for customer scheduled and unplanned outages, regardless of scale and impact.
- Server as the support for Tier 1 and Tier 2 technicians across all communication platforms.
(Candidate shall have appropriate certification in compliance with the requirements of the DoD 8570 Information Assurance Category IAT Level II. Security+ or higher cert required upon submission.)
Must possess an ACTIVE TS/SCI with Full Scope POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE
- 3 years related experience (min of two years’ experience supporting and troubleshooting Communication services in Government environment preferred)
- Should have a strong back ground with Cisco Meeting Server, VQ Conference Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, and/or Microsoft Skype for Business
- Must have managed virtualized applications or have knowledge of how to manage virtualized applications
- Experience in reading Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) detailed traces is a plus
- Able to work weekends