Clearance: TS/SCI w/Full-Scope Polygraph required
(Tuesday thru Saturday - 6am-2pm) or (Wednesday thru Saturday 6am-4pm - 4 10-hour shifts) OR
(Sunday thru Thursday - 6am-2pm) or (Sunday thru Wednesday 6am-4pm - 4 10-hour shifts)
Provides remote system administration support, system maintenance, and operation of Windows/Unix workstations.
Troubleshoots problems and applies resolutions remotely. Resolves desktop problems and service requests such as software installs remotely using tools such as SMS, Remote Desktop Connection, Active Directory, etc.
(A+/Net+, or higher cert required upon submission.)
(Candidate shall have appropriate certification in compliance with the requirements of the DoD 8570 Information Assurance Category IAT Level I.)
10 years of related experience and Bachelors' degree or 15 without bachelors
Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position. Candidate's experience should include a minimum of 2 years of experience with technical background in diverse operating systems (Windows XP is a must), hardware platforms and software packages.
· Use/Knowledge of a Ticketing system, knowledge of Remedy is a plus
· Computer hardware architecture knowledge
· Must have software installation and troubleshooting experience
· Microsoft Exchange knowledge and troubleshooting
· Use/knowledge Microsoft Office Applications
· Use/knowledge of Active Directory
· Use/knowledge Network and Internet Applications and Protocols