Candidates will work in the FORNSAT environment developing applications to target specific technologies using the RF Common Framework. Development is done on a team using agile sprints with applications prioritized by the customer and mission needs. Though candidates typically work on a specific application, their expertise may be requested to assist with other development efforts as priorities shift in the mission space.
The following skills are needed:
• Understanding concepts of signal acquisition, sampling, demodulation, decoding, digital signal processing, and software defined radio.
• Experience working with Java, C/C++, OSGi/Karaf, Angular, VS Code, Eclipse, Python, Agile, JIRA, Confluence, GIT, Docker, or Kubernetes.
• Understanding networking technologies like TCP/IP and UDP multi-cast.
• Linux system administration experience.
• Knowledge of Web based technologies.