Duties include but are not limited to:
• Perform all phases of the software development lifecycle • Analyze user/business needs and functionality to plan and design software systems to meet those needs
• Perform software updates, refinement, testing, and debugging to meet business needs
• Provide analysis for reports on software project specifications, activities, or status
• Thoroughly document the software or system for future maintenance and updates
Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position. In addition, candidate must have the following Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• BA/BS and 2 years of experience OR equivalent combination of experience and education
• Significant experience with C#, ASP.Net Core web development
• Experience with SQL Server and Entity Framework
• Experience with using and building RESTful web services
• Experience with source control using Git
• Experience with Visual Studio
Candidate shall have appropriate certification in compliance with the requirements of the DoD 8570 Information Assurance Category IAT Level II. Security+ or higher cert required upon submission. Level SA3's are also welcome to apply.
Immediate day shift position available.
Less than 10% travel